IOFM's Accounts Receivable and Order-to-Cash Conference will be held from May 10 - 12, 2017.
It is a must-attend event for Accounts Receivable professionals looking to advance to the top of the field. This event brings together motivated AR & O2C professionals from across the country looking for practical strategies to improve efficiency and solutions to the toughest challenges in AR.
Get to know the AR & O2C Network:
VIDEO: AR & O2C Network - https://fast.wistia.net/embed/iframe/cpwvwc1rr4
- Gain expertise from 50+ sessions, workshops, and special features
- Learn how innovative AR and O2C departments are raising productivity, improving operations and lowering costs
- Acquire key skills and get roadmaps to improving automation, reducing DSO, O2C processes
- AR and O2C executives from leading companies share proven strategies
- Get up-to-date on complex regulatory compliance issues
- Network with leaders in the field during Peer Networking Groups
- Advance your career by earning valuable CPE and CEU credits
- Earn your ARS or ARM certification on-site
- Interact with exhibiting solution providers
The Institute of Finance and Management is proud to be recognized as the leading organization in providing training, education and certification programs specifically for professionals in accounts payable, procure-to-pay, accounts receivable and order-to-cash, as well as key tax and compliance resources for global and shared services professionals, controllers, and their finance and administration (F&A) teams.