The Credit & Accounts Receivable Forum and EXPO will be held from August 7 - 9, 2017 at the Grand Hyatt-Denver in Denver, Colorado.
Don't miss the country's largest EXPO,
offering the latest technologies and resources serving
the Credit and Accounts Receivable community.
• The Impact of Increased Private Equity and Hedge Fund Activity on Creditors' Rights/Chapter 11: The New Normal?
• Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) in 2017
- Special Note: This applies to domestic concerns as well as those trading overseas
• Shared Services Panel Discussion
• Why Same Day ACH May Not
• Mean Faster Cash Realization
• Robotics from a Practitioner's Point of View
• Fraud and Electronic Intercepts
• Economic Outlook and Update
• CRF's Open Forum - Real Time Peer-to-Peer Exchange of Needs and Experiences (closing)
Check out the AGENDA for details:
Event information was provided by CRF - Events - August
Please note all the additional meetings have marked in red
"Separate Registration Required!"
The Credit Research Foundation is an independent non-profit, consisting of a dynamic community of like-minded senior/executive business professionals with a vested interest in maintaining a competitive advantage in the disciplines and processes related to credit and accounts receivable management. CRF Membership contains a cross section of industry segments and representation from companies within the Fortune 1500.