The LA Blockchain Meetup Group brings you BLOCK-CON 2017 Blockchain Convention & Token Conference. The 2 day gathering spans from October 10 - 11, 2017 at the Barker Hanger, Santa Monica, California.
This October, professionals from the startups, VC firms, investment groups, financial services companies and government policy groups will come together and discuss Blockchain technology and its real-world impact on day-to-day tasks.
BLOCK-CON 2017 ☍ HIGHLIGHTS:
- Virtual 30 day global hackathon. Insurance, Healthcare, ecommerce, Real Estate, Media & Entertainment, Identity, Security, Trading, Education & Banking ~ categories. 3 prize winners from each category present on stage at BLOCK-CON
- How to do an ICO: A step by step guide to riches (or fraud)
- Blockchain Infrastructure 101 ~ Freshly farmed organic ingredients to make your omelette
- Gain insights, clarity and tools to make your ventures better and successful
♦ Blockchain Startups:
- Apply for guerilla teams working on next wave of distruptions
- Learn what works and what does not
- Transparent, Immutable & Decentralized
- There will be full day sessions outside of Tuesday & Wednesday at USC, UCLA and Cal Poly making it a BLOCKCHAIN week. (Hopefully they will get the LA Mayor to declare it officially.)
- 2,000 - 3,000 expected
- Scholarships ~ Travel & accommodations are available
⛓ THE ONLY CONVENTION
THAT BRINGS THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY TOGETHER
ON THE WEST COAST ⛓
Meetup brings people together in thousands of cities to do more of what they want to do in life. It is organized around one simple idea: when we get together and do the things that matter to us, we’re at our best. And that’s what Meetup does. It brings people together to do, explore, teach and learn the things that help them come alive.