The 2018 Recruitment & Retention Conference will be held from February 21 - 23, 2018 at the Omni Nashville Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee.
The conference theme is REDIRECT.
The goal of the event is to challenge driver recruiting professionals to think differently about recruiting and retention.
The Conversion Interactive Agency and Transport Topics will host the 2018 R&R Conference. This forum offers a strong lineup of speakers and information focused on utilizing data to improve driver recruiting and retention success. The industry-leading conference to help you learn about the latest innovations, strategies and tools to help you face the challenges of recruiting and retaining drivers in today’s demanding market.
• General Sessions will include:
- American Trucking Associations Update & Workforce Development Initiative
- Every Truck Has a Story - Improving the Driver Experience Through Social & Digital Media Engagement
- Transport Topics Recruiting Professional of the Year Nominees & Announcement of Winner
• Workshops will include:
- Rethink Retention: Proven Strategies to Improve Driver Turnover
- Flipping the Script on How You Work Your Driver Leads
- Understanding What's Important to Drivers in Today's Market
Review all of the 5 Sessions & 12 Workshops’ details here:
See the AGENDA:
Carriers want to grow their fleet, fill their trucks, and retain and train their drivers the Conversion Interactive Agency knows how to make that happen. They provide innovative recruiting, retention and training strategies focused on improving the driver experience and delivering results carriers need to reach their goals.