The annual 2017 Government Fleet Expo & Conference (GFX) has been scheduled to take place at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas.
This Expo will be a 4 day event running from June 12 - 15, 2017.
Government Fleet Expo & Conference provides actionable solutions to the toughest challenges public fleets face. It provides an opportunity to learn from the industry's top public fleet professionals from across the country, connect and share ideas, and learn new strategies for efficiency, increasing ROI and cutting costs.
Some critical topics in the 2017 agenda include:
• Standards for Developing Equipment Replacement Programs
• Unique Financing Options for Backlogged Vehicle Replacements
• The New Realities of Fleet Management Software
• What Fleets Need To Know Now About the Self-Driving Vehicle Future
• Remarketing: How You Are Leaving Money on the Table
• The New Way to Calculate Asset Lifecycles
• Designing Application-Specific Truck and Van Upfits Using Data
• Preparing Your Operation for Electric Vehicles
• Millennial Fleet Managers: A New Perspective
• Trump & Your Operation: What is Coming
GFX is a Production of Bobit Business Media, a family-run media powerhouse that was founded in 1961 by Ed Bobit with the launch of our flagship publication, Automotive Fleet. The company became one of the strongest B-to-B media forces in the West and acquired several new titles. In the mid-‘80s Bobit Business Media developed conferences and expositions, starting with the Limousine & Chauffeur Show, which continues to grow and earned Trade Show Executive’s Top 50 Fastest Growing Events distinction. The company jumped into digital media with both feet in 1996 by setting up industry websites for all of its brands. They continually diversify the way they deliver information. The company currently produces 23 print titles, 42 websites, 24 e-newsletters, and 20 in-person events that meet specific markets’ need for knowledge, news, and networking. They employ more than 170 talented associates in areas such as editorial, audience marketing, ad sales, production, digital media, events, research and accounting. Its headquarters occupy 50,000 square feet in Torrance, California, and it has 30 regional offices throughout the United States.
Bobit Business Media: