The TMC 2017 Fall Meeting is one of the best choices an industry professional can make. The hearty 5+ day event takes place from September 16 - 21, 2017 in Orlando World Center Marriott in Orlando, Florida.
The Council's 2017 Fall Meeting offers a comprehensive collection of educational sessions designed to keep your maintenance personnel on the cutting edge of vehicle technology.
A GLANCE AT THE GATHERINGS:
► The National Technician Skills Competitions — September 16
► TMCSuperTech 2017 — September 16-19
The 13th annual National Technician Skills Competition, at which technicians compete for top honors and valuable prizes.
► TMCFutureTech 2017 — September 18-19
The 4th annual National Student Technician Competition.
► TMC’s 2017 Fall Meeting — September 19-21
• Tuesday, the 19th, is Task Force Day.
• Tuesday also features the PTDC Technician Training Fair.
• The Town Meeting and Fleet Operators’ Forum takes place Tuesday afternoon.
• The TMCSuperTech 2017 & TMCFutureTech 2017 Awards Banquet will be held Tuesday evening.
OTHER SESSIONS OF INTEREST:
- TMC’s Town Meeting & Fleet Operators’ Forum
- Fleet Talk
- TMC First-time Attendee Welcome Reception
- TMC’s Industry Luncheon
- New Technology Presentations
- TMC Evening Social Event
- PTDC Technician Training Fair
- TMC Task Forces
See the TMC 2017 FALL MEETING SCHEDULE with all of it's details:
American Trucking Associations is the largest national trade association for the trucking industry. Since 1933, the ATA has been the leading advocate for the trucking industry. Through a federation of 50 affiliated state trucking associations and industry-related conferences and councils, ATA is the voice of the industry America depends on most to move our nation’s freight.