The State of Digital Money 2017, hosted by Cureativ, is a single day forum in Downtown Los Angeles’ Cross Campus in California on July 22, 2017. This premier professional event and conference is focused on the conversation of the evolving trends and emerging technologies disrupting the global financial system and worldwide transactions.
The State of Digital Money will gather influential thought leaders, stakeholders and innovators to discuss these emerging market trends and opportunities for the future.
Benefits of this event will include the following:
• Exclusive business networking with high level executives
• Original content from panel discussions, keynote presentations on the state and future of digital money issues and trends
• Case studies and applications from enterprise companies
• Technology showcases, applications and interactive workshops
• Breakout sessions for in-depth conversations and education on emerging fintech trends and applications in blockchain & bitcoin technology
• Additional networking receptions and intimate social gatherings
Glance at the - State of Digital Money AGENDA
Cureativ is a startup company developing experiences surrounding exciting emerging industries and disruptive innovation. They provide high value networking experiences with carefully curated content to provide education and key business insights in entrepreneurial realms within vastly evolving industry sectors.