MCE 17 is a 4-day meeting from October 21 - 25, 2017 brought to you by the American Trucking Associations (ATA) at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. The Management Conference & Exhibition is the one can’t-miss event of the year with trucking’s top decision-makers attending, providing exhibitors unparalleled networking opportunities. No other trucking industry event brings together this many trucking company executives.
At the ATA MCE 2017 you will experience unparalleled networking opportunities, cutting-edge educational programs, meaningful policy discussions, interactive exhibits and more. MCE is the premiere meeting for trucking executives each year.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION LASTS UNTIL AUGUST 18, 2017
• An annual “can’t miss” CEO and Senior Executive oriented conference for the top leaders in the trucking industry
• Trucking’s top decision makers brought to you in the most prestigious, sales-generating trucking event of the year
• A fabulous 3-day collaboration of exhibits that showcase trucks and technology, consulting services
• Cutting-edge management seminars, hard-hitting previews of pending regulatory & political issues
• Unparalleled networking opportunities
• Educational meetings addressing job creation & retention
• Infrastructure Task Force Meetings
• ATA Awards Presentation
• Law Enforcement
• & the future of trucking technology
Know what is happening when / See the SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
Further info can be found in the MCE Exhibitor Prospectus resource:
[note: SAVE THE DATE for upcoming ATA MCE meetings in 2018 and 2019]
American Trucking Associations is the largest national trade association for the trucking industry. Since 1933, the ATA has been the leading advocate for the trucking industry. Through a federation of 50 affiliated state trucking associations and industry-related conferences and councils, ATA is the voice of the industry America depends on most to move our nation’s freight.