The association of International Credit and Trade Finance Professionals bring you their Annual Global Trade Symposium at the Ritz-Carlton in Fort Lauderdale, Florida from November 12 - 14, 2017. A luxurious destination in south Florida located within the fashionably elite locale, with the perfect ocean view.
This 3 day event is dedicated to providing real time business intelligence, exceptional opportunities for ongoing professional development and growth, an unparalleled forum for benchmarking, sharing of best practices and insights to the latest innovations in the industry. ICTF is the superior international group which stands shoulders above any other organization that may attempt to fill the International business needs. This event is the largest gathering of international credit management executives in the US.
• The State of the US and Global Economy
- Insights, Trends, Challenges and Market Forecasts
• Best Global Credit Management Practices:
- Customers Financial Risk Evaluation
- Anti-Money Laundering Compliance
- Export Credit Department in a Fintech environment
• Export Credit Risk Management Case Study
• Implementing Global E-Invoicing and Improving the Invoicing and Collection Processes
• Cross-Cultural Management and Global Leadership
- Leading Across New Borders: How to Succeed as the Center Shifts
• Export Credit / Collection Challenges in Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa & Asia
View the full SYMPOSIUM PROGRAM here:
THE EARLY BIRD DEADLINE IS SEPTEMBER 25, 2017
In addition to the meeting there is also ⛳
ICTF's Golf Outing
Sunday, November 12, 2017 - 7am
Jacaranda Golf Course
As an independent, not-for-profit, member-led association, ICTF provides a distinct advantage to those who seek greater expertise in the field of international credit and trade finance. International Credit and Trade Finance professionals' mission is to advance the profession of international credit management by providing unmatched expertise, leadership, powerful connections, leading-edge educational programs and resources, and an unparalleled forum for the exchange of information and best practices.